Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shoes

I'm sure most of you have heard this line:

You can never have too many shoes. Right!?

But this person took that line very literally. I'll admit, I'm a girl and I love shoes too and I am sure that if I did not have people around me, especially my mother, telling me that enough is enough this record would be mine. This lady, I have given her the title of shoe lady, but her real name is Darlene Flynn, and while she may not have only collected shoes that are able to be worn but she owns other types of shoe related items. Most of them are figurine shoes-shoes that can't be worn by her own two feet.

51 year old Flynn says "I don't know why it had to be shoes, I just love them and it kind of got out of control." Darlene Flynn now owns over 7,765 pieces of shoe memorabilia and she lines them up against the wall in her house in a cabinet type thing.

I thought that that was a pretty cool collection to have and share with the rest of you!


No comments: