Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Webkinz

Today I was just thinking of things that I collected when I was younger and the first thing that came to my mind was my cabbage patch kid collection, just like my nana and gramma. It all started when I was about 9 years old. These days though there are new crazes like Bratz and now...

WEBKINZ!

For about the last six months I have noticed that Webkinz are taking over the world! Well maybe not exactly taking over the world but defintely taking over children. So after hearing all the hype from my cousins and them wanting me to help them I realized that even I was beginning to get sucked into the Webkinz world activities and I am not embarrassed to say it! So earlier this year my cousins bought me my own Webkinz, and they couldn't wait to tell me about the adoption process and all the games and educational activities, and really there is something for everyone to enjoy.

So now I have a cute way to stay in contact with my cousins and as an older person it makes me very glad to know that there is something worth while for children to have. They learn about budgeting money, taking care of a living thing, learning things about the past, math, the environment and so much more.

So being interested in the whole thing and realizing through my cousins how "cool" it is to have the most Webkinz pets I was curious to know what kid holds the record for having the most because they sure do have a lot and I came across this youtube link.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

PiaffePlease said...

Just found this blog and I love it!! I wish there were more current posts :(