Monday, February 25, 2008

Beefy!

WO!

Look at the size of this burger, I cant believe it! I was just watching the news and saw this burger that now holds the record for the biggest burger in the world and I was like wow, that can feed an army-literally! Its called The Absolutely Ridiculous Burger.

The burger weighs 134 pounds and was created by Steve Mallie, a Detroit restaurant owner. I mean flipping the thing to finish cooking took 3 people. The patty was made with beef, bacon and cheese and the bun alone weighs 50 pounds. So is this making you hungry? If so, the burger sells for 350 U.S. dollars, and orders must be made 24 hours in advance to give the cooks enough time to make it.

If big burgers are your taste...enjoy...I just dont' know how someone would go about eating it.

No comments: