Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mani Mania...He Deserves A Blog All to Himself!!!

This is so off topic from what I usually write about...you know...I usually refer my 'For the Record' blog to people who have set official records but I swear sometimes that my dog is trying to set a record of his own. Don't get me wrong, for as long as we have had him which has been two months, I love him more and more each day -but he is a little terror and is probably trying to set a record for being the most annoying disobedient pup. But, thats only when he chews on the couch, jumps on the sofa, bites everything but his many chew toys, busts through my bedroom door, and completely ignores me when I call him etc.! Oh yes, I have discovered the selective hearing that he has, just like a human child!

Today-well I haven't a clue to what has gotton into him! Thats why I call it Mani Mania and I am seriously considering making a seperate blog just to talk about him! Can you believe that today he actually poked a whole in the sofa!? I was like, "oh no he didn't!"

Thats when I think of what Cesar Milan says "...stay calm and assertive" I mean after all he's only a puppy and I need to take it one day at a time. So, despite Mani's attempts to make the record for the most annoying puppy in the world, it was so worth getting him! Just look at that puggle face!

Uh oh gotta go he's chewin' on the sofa again!

1 comment:

blac.sapphic said...

Ohhhh ...bad boy Mani!!
Good luck K, lol.