Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dog Ears!


So recently I got a dog, a puggle, and he is just the cutest thing ever. I mean, yes, he is messy and everything, and he does things like goes to the bathroom where he is not suppose to and he chews on things that are not for him but he is totally loveable! He loves to play fetch and tug of war like most dogs and he loves to walked. One of the cutest things about him are his ears because they are so long and floppy like a beagle's ears. So with dogs on my brain and how cute my dog's ears are I wanted to find out what dog has the longest ears in the world.
Then I came across a dog who holds the record, in the Guinness World Records, for the longest ears on a dog. His dog's name is Tigger and he lives in Illinois. His ears measure 13.75 inches and 13.5 inches! That is so long! Break that down and you get a foot, give or take an inch. That is amazing and funny. There are such wacky records in the world.

It could be my preference, or the fact that I have just gone dog crazy since I have gotten a dog, but I think that dogs that have the long floppy ears are better looking. Just look at the picture for yourself!

No comments: